Flow's customer service division called Ravience (ravience.co) is hiring for a full-time, U.S.-based Customer Success Team Lead. You will be a dedicated resource working with a K-12 Education Saas client of ours called Elephant Learning.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
This is a unique work-from-home (WFH) opportunity for a Customer Success Team Lead to work with a K-12 Education SaaS platform. You will be responsible for documenting the Team Lead role, learning all of the daily, weekly, monthly responsibilities that are required to upkeep performance and maintain accountability, and documenting these in a company playbook. These responsibilities will become yours.
You will develop online training materials and assessments in our learning management system to onboard a team of agents that you will lead. Once all roles and workflows are properly documented, training is developed, and the necessary resources have been created, you will be responsible for hiring agents and you will lead the team as volume for support grows. The team is currently comprised of 4 agents.
The client will also be onboarding dedicated sales agents to expand into new markets later this year. Your team may expand to provide sales support. It will be at your discretion to delegate any tasks that your agents have the capacity for.
The right candidate is excited to take on new challenges and as a result will enjoy a long-term position with growth potential.
- Location: Work-from-home anywhere in the U.S. except California or New York.
- Work environment: Reliable high-speed internet and your own computer.
- Full-time: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Mountain Time
- Off on Christmas Day & New Years Day
- Time-and-a-half on Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day
- Medical expense reimbursement up to $90/month (after-tax)
- Paydays on 5th and 20th (adjust for Weekends & Holidays)
What You’ll Do
- Master the Customer Experience in order to teach and monitor direct reports
- Masterfully perform the duties of your direct reports on phone, email, and live chat
- Recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, performance managing, firing of agents you lead
- Gather and input weekly dashboard data and conduct weekly team meeting
- Audit 100% of calls and emails for quality control and performance management
- Identify all issues and develop solutions that are broken down into weekly tasks
- Make logical decisions to prioritize work for yourself and team
- Hold yourself and team accountable for performance goals and completing tasks on time
- Resolve escalations and take actions that empower agents to resolve in the future
- Communicate technical issues to the developers as reported by customers
- Document processes and changes in order to keep an up-to-date knowledge base
- Communicate in real-time with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Create action plans based on directives from the client
- Manage CX team projects according to deadlines
- Guide, direct, and coordinate the work and activities of others.
- Ensure clarity between different teams by writing clear communications
You’ll be provided with ample training and required to study, test, and train on the websites, platforms, and knowledge bases of this client. We love to make our clients say ‘whoa!’ — recorded calls and emails are continually monitored for performance and feedback.
Who You Are
At least 1 year of experience in a Lead, Supervisor, or Manager role.
Technology Skills - you must be tech savvy
- Google Workspace — Drive, Docs, Mail, Calendar, and Sheets
- Communication tools — phone, email, live chat, Slack, and Zoom
- Project management — Trello, Asana, or similar tools
- Knowledge base — Google Sites, Confluence, or similar wiki-style sites
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, statistics, and their applications.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Process Minded — Able to ensure team follows appropriate procedures.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively. Being able to switch communication styles depending on whether your speaking with leadership, an experienced employee, a new employee, or a customer.
Who We Are
Ravience is more than just a place to work — we’re a team of customer experience experts, out to achieve our highest potential. We live and breathe our core values; learn about them here. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans / LGBTQ+
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
[A Copy of this Job Description can be found on Indeed]